Alberta’s independent news
Alberta Press‘ award-winning journalists – with decades of experience working for mainstream media – bring Albertans unbiased, truth-driven, accurate and timely news.
Our website gets up to 76,000 unique visitors a day, and up to 2.3 million unique visitors a month.
In our stories:
• Remain independent of any government, corporate or lobbyist influence.
• Give readers the information and let them make up their own minds.
• Consider the public interest when making decisions about what to publicize.
• Correct mistakes.
• Treat everyone – individuals, organizations and government – with fairness and equality.
• Be impartial and present balanced stories.
In opinion pieces:
• Remain non-partisan and present a wide range of political viewpoints.
• The opinions, positions and views are the authors’ views and don’t expressly or inherently reflect the opinions, views or positions of our publication.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
See news happen? Send us photos and videos to email@example.com
Read Alberta Press stories in any language. Simply scroll down the page and change the Google translate setting and select your language of choice.
Contact the Editor
Editor: Email Sarah Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
For web design services email our experienced web staff at email@example.com