ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE – From August to September 2019 the Rocky Mountain House RCMP General Investigation Section (GIS), in conjunction with the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT), engaged in an investigation targeting activities of local street-level drug trafficking.
As a result of the project, 26 Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or Criminal Code charges were laid against 10 people. Those charged and charges laid are as follows:
• Wyatt Gordon, (28) – Trafficking Cocaine
• Tara Caissie (24) – Two counts of trafficking Cocaine and three counts of failing to comply with recognizance.
• Jordan Ross-Achtemichuk (25) – Trafficking Methamphetamine
• Cole Leslie (23) – Two counts of trafficking Fentanyl,
• Curtis Thompson (36) – two counts of trafficking Methamphetamine, trafficking Cocaine, trafficking MDMA, possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking, failing to comply with a recognizance and possession of stolen property.
• Jarryd Brick (28) -Trafficking Fentanyl and trafficking methamphetamine
• Richard Locke (44) – Two counts of trafficking Cocaine.
• Kayle Streatch (20) – Two counts of trafficking Cocaine.
• Jonah Smigle (20) – Trafficking LSD and two counts of trafficking Psilocybin.
• Christopher Clark (33) – Trafficking Cocaine.
Both Curtis Thompson and Jarryd Brick were remanded into custody. Tara Caissie was released on $250.00 cash bail. The remaining have been released on no cash bail.
Richard Locke and Jordan Ross-Achtemichuk remain at large on outstanding warrants of arrest.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Jordan Ross-Achtemichuk or Richard Locke, please contact the Rocky Mountain House RCMP at 403-845-2882 or call your local police.
Correction: An earlier version of this story said seven arrested and warrants issued for two. Story was corrected to read eight arrested.
Like and follow us on Facebook
Keep up with Alberta’s top stories Follow us on TwitterFollow @AlbertaPress